At SSCS people are the essence of our business and every team member contributes to our success. We are always looking for service professionals who want to help us grow, and in turn expand their own skill sets and knowledge base.
SSCS is a global company delivering services to some of the largest corporations in the world. We are seeking sharp, motivated, talented, and experienced people to become a member of our global family. Check out our career opportunities and see if any excite or challenge you!
SSCS consists of a strong team of dedicated, passionate professionals in engineering, sales, service and support, marketing, and operations. Our team members are humble, energetic, passionate, and team oriented. If you have extensive experience in the products that we support and the services we offer then please get in touch.
Our employee's quality of life is important to us and our benefit and compensation packages are designed to meet the diverse needs of employees and their families, attract and retain the best and create a stimulating and supportive work environment. We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices, help you save for the future, and contribute to your overall health. While benefits vary depending on country, our full-time U.S. employees can take advantage of:
If your company is interested in joining the SSCS Global Partner Network™ please contact our partner team here to see if you qualify.
Note: If you don’t see a current opportunity but feel you would be an asset at SSCS, please send your resume to our HR Department here for consideration.
Are you interested in a sales position but not sure how to get started? We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to help us grow our business. This is a new position at our company and we are very excited to make it successful. You'll be responsible for reaching out to businesses around the country to set up appointments for our Senior Sales Executives. Our marketing team is currently sending out tons of emails and generating interest and we have all the direct contact information for our targets, we just need someone to make the calls.
We will provide everything you need and you will be working in our corporate headquarters in central Houston. While sales experience is not required, you must be able to demonstrate that you are comfortable cold calling, developing new relationships, and having conversations with gatekeepers and senior level executives.
Education and Work Requirements:
• Experience with computer data entry and data management, previous experience with sales CRM tool is a big plus.
• Experience with internet and office tools.
• You are not selling directly, but you should be comfortable learning the basics about our business and answering qualifying questions.
• Outgoing, cheerful phone voice.
• This is a full-time, on-site positon.
• Earn $13/hour base + commissions for qualified appointments + commission for appointments that convert to a sale.
If your current job does not demonstrate using these skills or if you have been working in a different area (such as the call center, sales administration, operations, etc.) please explain why you think you will be successful. Candidates who do not have previous outbound calling experience or don’t take the time to explain why they are able to make the switch will not be considered.
We are looking for talented operators for our 24 x 7 Call / Dispatch Center. The GCCO (Global Call Center Operator) is responsible for logging, dispatching, following up and closing out service request tickets. The GCCO will utilize knowledge acquired during the 3 week training program, established procedures and the GCC Management team to complete the task.
• Deal directly with customers via phone, email or portal
• Respond promptly to internal and customer inquiries
• Research information using available resources
• Process part orders
• Direct request and unresolved issues to designated resources or management teams
• Keep record of customer interactions
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external department as needed to address customer request
• Identify and escalate priority issues
Education and Work Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years previous customer service
• Must have Internet, Excel and Outlook experience.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly, multitask and work under pressure
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance
• Must be flexible to work any shifts.
• 1st shift: 08:00am - 4:00pm
• 2nd shift: 4:00pm - midnight
• 3rd shift: midnight - 08:00am
• Computer literate
• Detailed oriented
• Accurately and concisely process emails utilizing strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Accurately and courteously receive incoming calls obtaining the maximum amount of essential information
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Good teamwork mentality: able to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships
Our global locations mean we're never far away. If you have any questions or would like to talk to one of our local represenatives visit us here for a complete listing.